Massage Therapy Benefits
How many times in the past week have you said, “getting older sucks”? It seems as we get older, our ability to bounce back changes. We have aches and pains that we did not used to have, our busy lives build stress and tension, and we become more and more tired and miss out on the activities and events we love!
More often than not, we just accept this as a part of getting older, but it doesn’t have to be that way! It is important to have a balanced routine to maintain ourselves so that we can be at our best. What repetitive activities do you do in your daily life? (Hours at the desk working on the computer, lifting, long days of standing on your feet, etc., etc.) All of these actions can take a tolle on your body over time! With age, things do change and it is time for you to begin to take care of yourself so that it doesn’t have to suck!
Your body is the vehicle that carries you through your life. Create a well maintenance plan so that you can easily manage the miles you have put on it!
Massage Therapy is a wonderful way to take time and unwind the tension and stress, address your body and connect with how you are feeling, encourage blood flow and release built up toxins. Take care of yourself with a regular well maintenance routine so that you can have increased energy and decreased tension.
Take the time for the self-care that you deserve, so that you can enjoy the life that you have worked so hard to create!
-Take the stress of time and travel out of your appointment – our mobile therapists travel to you!
-Create a consistent schedule so that you know –
“Today is massage day”!
-Getting older doesn’t have to suck!
6 Reasons why you should choose Massage Therapy Fusion
- We come to you. No need to drive and add stress before and after your massage. Stay at home and be comfortable. Let our mobile massage therapists do the driving and deal with the traffic.
- All of our massage therapists are licensed, insured, and vetted. You will receive your massage treatments by highly trained professionals who are dedicated to their work.
- We bring everything that is needed. Massage table/chair, oils, music. Unless your prefer to provide your own.
- Our massage therapist care about people. We want to help you and can tailor your massage treatments to fit your needs.
- When you pay for a 60/90/120 min massage you get that time hands on. No charge for travel, set-up, and tear-down time.
- Building a relationship and trust with your therapist, allows them to learn what works best for you and customize massage and provide treatments that benefit you the most.
A consistent massage therapy regiment is key to vitality
Regular massage treatments can help you live a longer and healthier life. Many athelets and celebrities receive daily massage therapy treatments. And some have made it clear that they attribute the the massage therapy treatments they receive in part to their longevity of lives, playing streaks, performance on the field, as well as not missing games due to injuries.
Massage therapy is NOT just for athletes and celebrities. Not everyone has the salary of a celebrity or professional athlete and can afford daily massages. Once a week, every other week, and once a month (depending on lifestyle, budget, and activity), are all excellent options to help you improve or maintain your body as part of a wellness routine.
The fact is, massage therapy can benefit anyone. From people that work laborous and physical jobs, people that have high stress jobs, people with physically active lifestyles, elderly people, and people that need help with injury recovery or disabilities. With todays increase of focus on physical health and well being you should be making regular massage treatments part of your routine.